- Apply online for an ANZ FastPay® Next Generation Merchant Facility. Once approved, wait to receive your ANZ FastPay® Contactless Card Reader
- Download the latest ANZ FastPay® Next Generation app, open the app and plug in the card reader
- Enter the merchant ID and username you received by email from us, then press Log In. A one-time passcode SMS will be sent to the mobile number used to set up your ANZ FastPay® Next Generation Merchant facility
- Enter that one-time passcode
- Create your personal 4-digit PIN when prompted
Open the ANZ FastPay® Next Generation app
Plug in the card reader until it displays the ANZ logo
Log in with your 4-digit PIN
Start a transaction on the New Sale tab then select the transaction type
Viewing transactions online
Enter your merchant ID
Enter your username followed by your password
If you're logging into the ANZ FastPay® Portal for the first time, please use the one-time password sent to the number used to set up your ANZ Merchant facililty. After this, you'll be prompted to set up a new password for future use.
- ANZ FastPay® Next Generation only available to approved merchants who meet ANZ’s credit approval criteria and have an ANZ business account. Terms and conditions, fees and charges, and settlement times apply to the use of ANZ FastPay® Next Generation. ANZ FastPay® Next Generation processes Visa and MasterCard credit and debit cards and EFTPOS cards as well as American Express credit cards. If you wish to accept American Express cards then you need to contact American Express directly.
- Use of ANZ FastPay® Next Generation requires a cellular or wireless internet connection. Temporary service interruptions may occur.
- A minimum Merchant Service Fee of $10 (including GST) a month applies to Visa and MasterCard transactions.
- Enacted when the ‘SAVINGS’ or ’CHEQUE‘ function is selected on the ANZ FastPay® Next Generation Merchant facility.